I have had a number of people walk up to me and ask if I knew how to use 2 whatsapp in dual sim phone Well, I decided to go out there and search for an answer and guess what? I have found out how to use 2 WhatsApp in dual sim phone and that is what I will be teaching you today if you have the patience to read through (You should by the way).
First Method on How to use 2 WhatsApp in Dual sim Phone
This method is the most reliable way i found that will make it easy for you to use two WhatsApp accounts on the same phone. I would now proceed to talk about these EASY steps one by one so that you can follow it easily.
- Log on to your google playstore
- Search for “Parallel Space”
- The app would appear in your search results
- Click on the app and click on “Install”
5. The app will ask you for permission, click on “Accept”
6. The app will start installing. It has a size of about 5.63MB so it shouldn’t consume you data or time.
7. After the installation is complete, click on “open” to run the app. You should have a screen that looks like this.
8. When the app opens, you will see a screen with the inscription “clone apps”, a few other writings and a “Start” button. Click on the “start” button.
- A screen would pop up with nine of your most popular apps (which your original whatsapp should be part of) Since we are trying to use two Whatsapp here, click on the WhatsApp icon.
9. The next page will show you your new whatsapp icon and if you click it, it would prompt you to sign in your WhatsApp account. If you follow the normal steps of signing in, you will definitely get logged in to your other WhatsApp account.
Now everytime you want to access your second Whatsapp account, just simply tap on the Parallel Space app and subsequently click on the WhatsApp icon and you would automatically be in your WhatsApp account! Fantastic right? Well, that is the first method of how to use two Whatsapp accounts on the same phone. Some things you should note is that you have to be sure that your other Whatsapp line is inserted into a phone for verification purposes. You also have to make sure that there is an existing WhatsApp account on the phone you use Parallel Space on.
Now, some Android phones sadly do not support Parallel Space. So what is the way out for them? Well, that will bring us to the second, not-as-reliable, but effective method.
Second Method on how to use 2 WhatsApp in Dual Sim phone
Like the first example, you have to head over to the Google Play store and search for an app called “Space Plus”.
- The app would display as “Dual accounts for WhatApp” Click on install.
2. You would be prompted to give the app some permissions. Click on “Accept”
3. The app will start downloading. Again, the app size is not too much so the download should not take time.
4. Once downloaded, click on the “open” option from the Play store or click on the app icon from your home screen and you should see a screen like this:
5. When you click the “open” option, this screen would appear
6. After that, you would be logged into Whatsapp using the normal Whatsapp instructions.
So there you have it, two options for how to use 2 whatsapp in dual sim phone. We will be serving you more hacks and tutorials so make sure you are always coming back to check.